THIS POLICY IS VALID FROM 18 JANUARY 2011
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, Ladena Racine. From time to time, this blog accepts forms of payment, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. We will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Reader Giveaways and Contests
- All giveaways are open to Canadian residents, excluding Quebec unless otherwise noted.
- To be eligible to win a giveaway on MyFamilyStuff.ca you must first complete the entry requirement (leave a blog post comment, answer a question). If this is not met the entry is void.
- All giveaways have a clear start and end date.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- Winners are chosen by using Rafflecopter (or other).
- Winners are contacted by email. Unfortunately, if MyFamilyStuff.ca does not hear from the winner within 48hrs a new winner will be chosen.
- The giveaway sponsor is responsible for sending prizes to the winner. When you win a giveaway you will be required to submit your full name, mailing address and phone number. This information will be forwarded to the sponsor. This information is never shared with anyone else.