It’s only the first week of October but Costco has their first batch of hot holiday toys in their warehouses now.
As always, Costco has a great selection of top toys for all age groups at unbeatable prices. Our warehouse has almost two full aisles filled with toys.
Costco also works with major toy brands to bring exclusive Costco editions every holiday season. These exclusive packs are always a great value and always offer more product or accessories then what you’d get in a regular store.
Here are the highlights:
Costco always has a great selection of LEGO during the holiday season. In the warehouse right now you’ll find:
- LEGO Friends Snow Resort and Ice Rink – $29.99
- LEGO Friends Mia’s Tree House – $29.99
- LEGO Star Wars (various sets) – $26.99
- LEGO Creator (various sets) – $16.99
- LEGO City (various sets) – $19.99
There’s a large selection of dolls again this year. Right now you’ll find:
- Hasbro Baby Alive dolls (assortment) – $25.99
- Cabbage Patch Kids (assortment) – $24.99
- Disney Princess Tea Time Doll (assortment) – $19.99
- Fingerlings 2-packs – $19.97
- Paw Patrol Remote Control vehicle (assortment) – $24.99
- Paw Patrol 6 Pack Racer Set – $29.99
- Incredibles 2 Family Pack playset – $29.99
- PJ Masks Super Moon Adventure playset – $26.99
- Vtech Pet Carrier or Tool Box – $18.99
- LeapFrog Count Along Register – $17.99
- Fisher-Price Zoom and Crawl Monster – $19.99
- Fisher-Price Little People school bus – $26.99
Other Hot Toys
- Shopkins Happy Places playsets – $19.99
- Pikmi Pops Surprise – $19.99
- Popfizz Bath Bombs set – $17.99
- Dizzy Droid Crazy Train set – $24.99
- Black + Decker kids tool set – $29.99
- Harry Potter and Game of Thrones 4D puzzle – $29.99
- Mayka Toy block set – $24.99
- Stack and Spin Gears Mega Set – $19.99
- Nerf N-Strike Elite blaster – $23.99
- Hatchimals Colleggtible Case with 26 Colleggtibles – $49.99
This is already an amazing selection of toys! Keep in mind that Costco will most likely get even more toy options in the next month.
Costco Shopping Tips
- > Once products are gone, they are gone. It’s best to purchase toys when you see them to avoid disappointment.
- > Costco adjust prices within 30 days of purchase. Always keep your receipts with you when shopping in the warehouse.
- > Costco will accept returns on any items bought in the warehouse or online (no time limit on most products. 90 day limit on electronics.)
I’d love to know, what toys are you planning on buying at Costco this holiday season?
They have such great selection! i dont have a costco card but my mother in law does and we go every so many months.
Every time I walk into Costco (which isn’t frequent, as I do not have a membership) I am just astounded by the amount of items they have.
Wow! Missing having a Costco nearby after reading this (there aren’t any in the Yukon). I would have bought Fingerlings, Vtech Puppy, Lego Friends, Pikmi Pops… so many things here my kids want!
I love getting toys from Costco they always have what’s on my kids wishlist.
I have never been to a Costco, but the toy prices seem very reasonable, I imagine they get picked over very quickly