I’ve been a fan on Bumbleride strollers for a long time. I had a Rocket for my daughter in 2007 and was so impressed with the way this stroller maneuvered, how amazing the quality was and its clean and sleek design. I was also so impressed with the customer service at Bumbleride. I had a little issue with one of the wheels on the Rocket and they sent a replacement part immediately.
When Bumbleride came out with a newer version of the Rocket – the Indie, I just had to have it for my son.
I am now even more impressed with Bumblerideand this new stroller, mostly because of its new compact size.
The Movement Edition is one of the latest versions in the Indie line. Like all other Indie strollers it has well designed features. The main difference with the Movement Edition is its material. The material for the Movement Edition is a water-resistant sport fabric. The lining inside the canopy is also different from the other Indie strollers. It reflects heat while having a SPF 45 protection on it.
The Indie is a dream stroller. Here are a few points about why I love this stroller so much.
- It moves like nothing else I’ve ever tried.
- The size of the stroller is great.
- It folds down easily and pops up in a snap.
- The canopy on the Indie is extra large and has a peek-a-boo window.
- The three air filled tires make for a super smooth ride for mom and baby.
- The seat reclines to an almost flat position. (You don’t need to keep your newborn in a carseat if you don’t want to, they can lay flat right from the beginning.)
- The large cargo basket – easy to get stuff in and out.Lets face it, a stroller is one of the biggest investments a new parent makes. Bumbleride has thought of everything. They have created an all-terrain stroller that’s not too big, that’s sleek and that is of very high quality. I can’t imagine anyone not loving this stroller.
If you are shopping for a new stroller I urge you to go give the Indie a test drive. You can find the Indie in stores across Canada and the US and on Bumbleride.com