To me, May always means mom. It’s the time that we all celebrate that special person in our life that does so much for us. From the time we are babies to adulthood, moms are there to take care of us, guide us, and listen to us.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. All thoughts and opinions are always my own. This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
I always make sure I pop into my local Indigo store for some Mother’s Day inspiration. I have found that over the years, Indigo always has the best and most creative gifts for mom. I usually find too many good things when shopping there!
Here are my top 5 favourite items from Indigo for Mother’s Day:
1 > A Good Book
I absolutely love receiving books as gifts. This Mother’s Day, Indigo has so many new hot books to choose from. Three books that I recommend right now are:
- Daisy Jones and the Six: A gripping novel about the whirlwind rise of a world-famous 1970s rock group and their beautiful lead singer–and the secret reasons behind their dramatic break-up.
- Let Me Feed You: Rediscover the simple pleasure of cooking for those you love with more than 100 delicious recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and, of course, dessert.
- The Last Time I Saw You: Liv Constantine, the internationally bestselling author of The Last Mrs. Parrish follows that success with an addictive novel filled with shocking twists about the aftermath of a brutal high-society murder
2 > Mama Needs Coffee and Wine Set
- Indigo currently has a fun selection of mug and wine glass sets with the most clever sayings for moms. My favourite is the “Mama Needs Coffee” and “Mama Needs Wine” gift set. Pair this with a pound of coffee and a bottle of wine and you have the perfect gift!
3 > A Beautiful Love & Lore Crossbody
- Everyone loves to add cute bags to their collection. I adore the new Love and Lore Mini Colourblock Crossbody bags in stores and online now. They are available in 4 colours and are priced right.
4 > Cozy Reading Socks
- Not kidding, I don’t know what I’d do without my reading socks. They are extremely cozy, warm and fuzzy. I wear them all the time when I’m at my house. I know these make the best gifts. Indigo has numerous styles and colours of reading socks in store and online now.
5 > Spring Scarf
- It’s easy to switch up any outfit with the help of a beautiful new scarf. This Mother’s Day Indigo has so many pretty Love & Lore scarves to choose from. These soft scarves come in many patterns and colours. Trust me when I say there’s one for every mom.
More for Mom
Be sure to make time to check out your local Indigo store for your Mother’s Day gifts. You’ll find the suggestions listed here and so much more.
As a bonus, you can get a Mother’s Day Tote for $14.50 when you spend $40 (ends May 12).
My friends at Indigo want to help you with your Mother’s Day shopping. They are offering a $50 GC to one of my lucky readers!
To enter, check out the Indigo website and leave a comment telling me what you’d buy with your $50, then fill out the Rafflecopter form below.
Giveaway open to Canadian residents only. Mandatory question must be answered to be eligible to win. Giveaway runs from April 24 – May 5, 2019. See my Terms & Conditions for full giveaway info. Void where prohibited.