It’s almost summer!
The kids and I love making up new recipes for ice pops when the weather gets warm.
We recently made Pear and Strawberry chunk ice pops and loved how they tasted!
What you need:
- One can of pears without juice (I used Del Monte no sugar added)
- Chunks of strawberries
- Ice pop molds
How to make them:
- Cut strawberries in small chunks
- Blend pears in blender
- Scoop pear in molds, add strawberry chunks after every spoonful
These ice pops turned out great! The best part? My kids can make them on their own. I’m sure they will be making these all summer long.
Looking for more ice pops recipes? These are some of my favourites:
- Mango Lassi Ice Pops by This West Coast Mommy
- Strawberry Peach Green Tea Ice Pops by Woman in Real Life
- Apple Sauce Ice Pops by Forgetful Momma
- Strawberry Vanilla Greek Yogurt Pops by The Inspired Home
- Flowering Kale Fudge Pops by Mommy Kat and Kids
I’d love to know your favourite ice pops recipe! Share yours in the comments below.