This is a sponsored post. All thoughts and opinions are always my own.
It wasn’t until I became a mom that I realized how much mom’s do.
I wouldn’t be the parent I am today without the guidance and support of my mother.
I try my best to treat my mom all year long but I do like to go the extra mile and get her something special on Mother’s Day.
This year, Indigo did not disappoint in their selection of gifts for Mother’s Day.
Here are my top 5 suggestions for Mother’s Day gifts:
- 1 > Then She Was Gone
- Buying mom a bestseller is a great way to show your love! I started reading “Then She Was Gone” by Lisa Jewell the moment I received it. I can tell you, it’s a page-turner! This book is about a mother’s search for her missing daughter. It’s a gripping story with great characters.
- 2> Vivianne Floral Pleaded Scarf
- Spring is the perfect time to pull out flower patterns in your wardrobe. I absolutely love this Vivianne Floral pleaded scarf from Indigo. I think this scarf makes a perfect gift for any mom!
- 3> Auria Crystal Candle
- This beautiful soy-blend wax candle features pure essential oils. The candle has three rose quartz energy crystals embedded in the candle. It has a lovely scent of fresh rose petals, sparkling white grapefruit, soothing lavender and kaffir lime. The candle comes in a muslin bag and has a burn time of 45-50 hours.
- 4> Basket Knit Reading Bootie
- Doesn’t everyone love getting cozy after work and relax with a good book? I know I do! Indigo’s basket knit reading booties are so soft and cozy. They are perfect for any mom that wants to wind down after work. These basket knit reading booties come in blush and navy.
- 5> Mama Bear Mug
- I always love Indigo mug designs. This Mama Bear mug is a perfect gift for Mother’s day. It’s dishwasher and microwave safe and is priced right!
All these great gift ideas are available in all Chapter and Indigo stores near you. You can also purchase them on the Indigo website (and select express shipping!) to get it to mom on time for Mother’s Day.
To learn more about Indigo check out:
We want you to treat mom (who are we kidding… treat you too!) this Mother’s Day! Indigo is giving one of my lucky readers a $50 GC to use in store on online.
To enter, check out the Mother’s Day boutique on the Indigo website and tell me one thing you’d love to get, then fill out the Rafflecopter form below.
Leaving a comment is a mandatory entry. Giveaway open to Canadians. Giveaway runs from May 8 to May 19, 2018. Void where prohibited. See my Terms & Conditions for full giveaway info.