Christmas is sneaking up! Here are some great suggestions for gifts for your BFF, mom or sister.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post that contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience.
A good book
There are so many great new releases on the market right now.
Here are 5 books I recommend to give this holiday season:
- > The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
- > Daisy Jones & the Six: A Novel by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- > The Testaments: A Novel by Margaret Atwood
- > Me: Elton John Official Autobiography by Elton John
- > Dear Girls: Intimate Tales, Untold Secrets & Advice for Living your Best Life by Ali Wong
Beautiful candles, decorative pillowcases, and throws. These gifts are surely going to make everyone love spending time at home.
Here are 5 of my top home decor gift suggestions:
- > Felt Wreath
- > Xmas Snowglobe – Macarons
- > Ornament Donut
- > 3-Wick Mercury Glass Candle
- > Sherpa Fleece Throw
Cold Weather Accessories
There’s nothing like the feeling of a gorgeous new toque or beanie when it’s cold outside.
Here are my 5 suggestions for cold weather accessories that will keep every lady on your list warm.
- > Love and Lore Cabin Fever Blanket Scarf
- > Love and Lore Chevron Knit Hat
- > Love and Lore Chevron Knit Mittens
- > Love and Lore Ribbed Beanie Hat
- > Love and Lore Remy Rib Headband
These beautiful gift ideas are available online and in Indigo stores now. Trust me, these gifts will make anyone smile on Christmas morning.
Nice gift ideas, some cozy ones for the winter too.
a good book is always something to look forward to
I really like the hat with the faux fur pom. Chapters has a nice selection of gifts.
Those are some amazing gift ideas. I love the idea of a good book but I always fall asleep so I’m totally an audible fan!
Indigo is a great place for gift shopping! Something cozy to go with a book to curl up with is perfect for the winter.
A good book for sure!!
Thank you for this list! My wife still hasn’t given me her wishlist and there’s only a few more days. Yikes!
I just finished The Testaments e-book but I’d love to have the hard copy for my library. Margaret Atwood is fantastic as always.
Good to know it’s good! I have it at the top of my list.
I love all those gift ideas! The hat looks so cozy and the books all would be fantastic.