Christmas is sneaking up! Here are some great suggestions for gifts for your BFF, mom or sister.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post that contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience.
A good book
There are so many great new releases on the market right now.
Here are 5 books I recommend to give this holiday season:
- > The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
- > Daisy Jones & the Six: A Novel by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- > The Testaments: A Novel by Margaret Atwood
- > Me: Elton John Official Autobiography by Elton John
- > Dear Girls: Intimate Tales, Untold Secrets & Advice for Living your Best Life by Ali Wong
Beautiful candles, decorative pillowcases, and throws. These gifts are surely going to make everyone love spending time at home.
Here are 5 of my top home decor gift suggestions:
- > Felt Wreath
- > Xmas Snowglobe – Macarons
- > Ornament Donut
- > 3-Wick Mercury Glass Candle
- > Sherpa Fleece Throw
Cold Weather Accessories
There’s nothing like the feeling of a gorgeous new toque or beanie when it’s cold outside.
Here are my 5 suggestions for cold weather accessories that will keep every lady on your list warm.
- > Love and Lore Cabin Fever Blanket Scarf
- > Love and Lore Chevron Knit Hat
- > Love and Lore Chevron Knit Mittens
- > Love and Lore Ribbed Beanie Hat
- > Love and Lore Remy Rib Headband
These beautiful gift ideas are available online and in Indigo stores now. Trust me, these gifts will make anyone smile on Christmas morning.