Planning on visiting British Columbia’s capital soon?
Victoria, BC is a great place for your next family vacation. It’s safe, has many restaurant options and the weather is mild all year long.
One requirement for my family when we travel is a pool. My kids love spending time at hotel pools, especially after long days of exploring a city.
There are several great hotels with pools in Victoria. Please note that most hotels are following a reservation system for their pools during COVID. It’s best to call ahead to see how the hotel you choose is scheduling their pool times.
Here’s a list of 5 Victoria hotels with pools:
1 > The Empress Hotel
- The Fairmont Empress is a Victoria landmark. This luxury hotel is situated on the inner harbour and is a great place to take the kids!
- The Empress has gorgeous guest rooms and suites. This hotel has an indoor heated swimming pool, an indoor whirlpool and a children’s wading pool.
- The Fairmont Empress has great kids activities including an onsite scavenger hunt and BMW cruiser bike rentals. Their “Kid’s Rule the Castle” offer is not to be missed.
- Book your stay at The Fairmont Empress now.
2 > Inn at Laurel Point
- The Inn at Laurel Point offers stunning views of the harbour and downtown Victoria. This hotel has high-end amenities, a wonderful restaurant (with a children’s menu!) and is situated on an oceanfront walking path.
- This hotel also has an indoor heated pool and fitness studio. The Inn at Laurel Point is currently taking 45min pool reservations at this time.
- Families can have fun at the Inn at Laurel Point with board games available to borrow during their stay. Plush kids size bathrobes can also be provided during your stay and milk and cookies can be ordered for a fun “midnight” snack.
- Book your stay at the Inn at Laurel Point now.
3 > The Parkside Hotel and Spa
- This downtown Victoria property is an all-suite hotel with full kitchens. The Parkside Hotel and Spa has a bright 25-meter swimming pool and hot tub, rooftop gardens, and complimentary bikes.
- The Parkside Hotel and Spa also has a fun Rooftop Marshmallow Roast experience for families. (Subject to availability).
- Book your stay at Parkside Hotel and Spa now.
4 > Delta Ocean Pointe Resort
- This Victoria hotel is situated on the water and has great views of downtown Victoria. At the Delta Ocean Pointe Resort, you’ll find well-appointed guest rooms and suites.
- The Delta Ocean Pointe Resort has an indoor heated pool and whirlpool.
- This resort also hosts a Kid’s Story Time with milk and cookies every evening in their lobby. (This activity may be postponed due to COVID).
- Book your stay at the Delta Ocean Pointe Resort now.
5 > Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour
- This downtown hotel is centrally located. It has beautiful spacious guest rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows and a terrific restaurant on site.
- The Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour has an indoor heated pool and whirlpool.
- Book your stay at the Victoria Marriott Inner Harbour now.
Wow these hotels look beautiful! Saving this for if we ever get to explore more of beautiful Victoria 😍
The Marriott is beautiful! And the Empress for tea too!
I have never been there before. Those hotels look like amazing places to stay while on vacation!
Love visiting Victoria and staying right downtown near the water! I’ve done the afternoon tea at the Empress but haven’t stayed there yet. Soon I hope!
Nice article. I bet all these hotels are great to stay to and the amenities or pools are so enticing.
Wow, all those places look amazing. I always look for a pool when I am looking for a hotel too. It’s nice to have that when staying at a hotel.
I always select my hotel based on the pool. These hotels all have nice pool areas.
These hotels are STUNNING! I have always wanted to visit BC.
We stayed at the Coast Victoria Hotel when we visited last year. (I have a video on my YouTube channel with a tour.) They have a pool too, but we didn’t use it at the time. All the covid stuff started happening *literally* while we were there, so I’m sure the hotels have had more time now to think about appropriate precautions and safety measures. Can’t wait to come back when “non-essential” travel is back in the cards for us!