Do you dream about going on a family holiday but don’t quite know where to start?
Planning a family vacation can be stressful but I can honestly say it’s always worth it in the end.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post that contains affiliate links for your shopping convenience.
I was so happy to receive a new book from Lonely Planet all about family travel. The Family Travel Handbook is a guide to help you plan and have an unforgettable trip with your family.
The Family Travel Handbook covers all kinds of topics and has great testimonials, tips and even great top 5 and top 10 lists.
Inside The Family Travel Handbook you’ll find:
- Tips for planning a family vacation
- Tips on how to get to your destination
- Tips for how to navigate travel with children of different ages (hello tween!)
- Options for different types of trips
- Great top 10 lists for every type of traveler
- Packing tips (including a medical checklist!)
- A list of trusted resources
This book is well divided and covers topics that new family travelers AND seasoned travelers can use. It is a great resource for anyone planning a trip.
I truly feel taking family vacations is important. Traveling (whether its close by or overseas) teaches kids things they can’t learn at school or at home.
If you’re planning a trip soon, I highly recommend you pick up The Family Travel Handbook. This Lonely Planet guide is available in stores now and online.