How much do you like your pillow? Do you look forward to resting your head on your pillow at the end of a long day?
I do not even know how many pillows I have tried over the years and none of them have ever been just right. I remember having to squish my pillow, flip my pillow constantly and even fold it over sometimes.
Disclosure: Endy provided two pillows to facilitate this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
A few months ago, Endy sent me a queen mattress and two pillows to test out. I didn’t have much hope that this pillow would be better or different from all the other pillows I have tried. Surprisingly, it only took one night for me to fully appreciate the Endy pillow and to fall in love with it.
About the Endy Pillow:
- > The Endy pillow has a super soft machine washable cover
- > The cover is 100% cotton and extremely breathable
- > The pillow has a hypoallergenic crushed microfiber fill
- > The inner core has removable shredded bamboo charcoal memory foam
- > The pillow is customizable for a stomach sleeper, a side sleeper, and a back sleeper
- > Every pillow comes with a mesh pouch that can be used to fill the memory foam you remove to customize your pillow. This pouch makes for a perfect travel pillow.
- > The Endy pillow comes in two sizes, standard, and king
- > The Endy pillow has a 60-night free trial
- > The Endy pillow has a 3-year warranty
- > The Endy pillow has free shipping
My husband and I decided to leave all the foam in our Endy pillows. We move a lot in our sleep but feel that the pillow is extremely comfortable for us in every position.
I like knowing that I can easily customize my pillow at any time. I also like that I can easily wash the cover.
This pillow has changed the way I look at pillows. I am so pleased with the quality of this pillow and feel that it has helped me sleep better.
I think the Endy pillow would make a great gift for someone who has everything. Since the pillow has a 60-night free trial, I think everyone should try it!
To learn more about the Endy Pillow:
Read my reviews on: