My kids are major animal lovers. Due to allergies in our house, the only live pet we have is a hamster. My children wish they could have a cat and a dog.
I would love for them to have a real live cat and dog but it’s not in the cards for us at this time.
When I heard that Spin Master had a fun line of Zoomer pets I knew I had to test them out!
We recently received both a Zoomer Zuppies puppy and a Zoomer Kitty. My kids were so excited to start playing and taking care of their new pets.
We received Pupstar, a cute black, pink an purple musical puppy. Zoomer Zuppies have multiple moods, plays interactive games and music, perform secret tricks and interacts with other Zuppy Love Puppies.
We started experiencing what Pupstar could do once we added our 3 AAA batteries inside.
Cool Things about Zoomer Zuppies:
- This little puppy barks, makes cute sounds and is often panting.
- He can also turn into a guard dog and “protect” you.
- The game we like playing the most with our Zoomer Zuppies is the dice game. To get into game mode you simply touch the back button. When the dice game comes up you rub the puppy’s head and two dice are rolled, one for the puppy and one for you.
- Zoomer Zuppies have wheels on their feet but they do not move around on their own.
- Zoomer Zuppies has two volume levels
We received a cute black and white Zoomer Kitty to play with. This kitty is adorable! It interacts lots with my kids, follows them around, plays with them, purrs, meows and even falls asleep!
Zoomer Kitty is very easy to use. Once Zoomer Kitty is charged with it’s USB cord, she has power for 20-30 minutes.
Some cool things our Zoomer Kitty does are:
- When it gets stuck somewhere it will back up and move in another direction.
- It’s eyes change colour depending on what it’s doing (Green for auto mode, blue for play mode, purple for cuddle mode and yellow for pounce mode)
- It will not crash into walls because of it’s sensor
- Press Zoomer Kitty’s back button and it can play tons of tricks, we love it when she jumps off her hind legs and sings
- If Zoomer Kitty is rested on her side she will fall asleep and snore
- Zoomer Kitty rolls great on floor and carpet
- You can choose the volume level on Zoomer Kitty by pressing the back button and turning the switch on and off
Our Zoomer kitty literally puts a smile on my face. I really love this toy and how it interacts with you. My kids love taking care of their Zoomer Kitty.
Both the Zoomer Zuppies and the Zoomer Kitty are available at toys stores and online across Canada and the US. They are recommended for ages 5 and up.
I have a feeling these will be a hot toy this holiday season!
We really enjoy our Zoomer Zuppies and Zoomer Kitty. They are a great quality toy, easy to use and fun to play with.